12.26.2010

Merry Christmas (a day late)!

Hello and Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday weekend! We definitely have. Our little girl is sick, but she has still been in a good mood pretty much all weekend. I tell you, Christmas can be so exhausting, but it was a lot of fun. Today I had to stay home from church with her so she doesn't get the other little kids sick, but we're enjoying our mommy daughter time together.

Yesterday I shared a card on 365 Cards that represents Peace, Comfort and Joy. I got to use this sweet little penguin image from Some Odd Girl. I took my turn at coloring and shading, etc, with my wonderful colored pencil set that was anonymously left at my door a couple of months ago. Of course, then I had to add some glitter :)  I LOVE this red woodgrain paper from Basic Grey.  Then everything else is PTI of course :)


I hope you get to spend some quiet time for yourself this weekend so you can spend some time reading, crafting, or whatever gives you peace!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...