1.22.2011

365 Cards and choosing to be happy!

It's day 4 of the awesome ankle injury and everything is still taking much longer than it normally does.  I'm also learning that I really do not enjoy baths and miss being able to stand in the shower.  The hardest part though, is not being able to do much cleaning and watching my husband feel a little overwhelmed with his endless responsibilities until I can be more useful again.  His new semester of school just started this week and he has a full load on his plate along with a full time job and helping at home while I'm injured.  Not ideal.

Anyway, with all that in mind, I have a card for you today.  I am sorry about the extremely poor photography.  My camera only works sometimes now, so I took this photo with my phone...

A very simple card, meant to convey Happiness, per the 365 Cards challenge today.  I used these great stickers from a Crate Paper pack I have been hoarding a little bit and just thought they were perfect for this.


One of my goals in 2011 is to be more active and to just BE.  To live life intentionally and just enjoy the blessings I have.  So that's what this card means to me.  May we all take some time in 2011 to just enjoy the blessings we have!

Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the 365 Cards blog to see participants' cards that represent Happiness!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...