1.15.2011

Bee Mine!

PINK!  RED!  Awesome!

This card is for 365 Cards' challenge today.  Use an image of a bug and use the name of the bug (or something close to it) in the sentiment.  I think mine beee is pretty much awesome.  Well, I had fun with it anyway.  I love how the gray woodgrain stamp turned out on the pink cardstock.  And that fun ribbon is just a scrap I've had in my stash for years.  I don't even remember where it came from.

The digital bee image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps.  Perfect for a cute Valentine card :)

Do you have any big plans for your weekend?  I get to chaperone a youth dance!  Wooohooo!!  :)


Enjoy!


Pride and PrejudiceSpeak NowThe Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

1 comment:

  1. Me encanta como colocaste las cintas!!
    La tarjeta es preciosa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...