1.08.2011

The true meaning of romance?

Good morning, Good MOOOOOOORNING!  I'd say it's great to stay up late, but I always regret it the next day, so I'll skip that part :)

Today I have a card for 365 Cards that allowed me to use my imagination a little.  It's an "IMAGINE" challenge and today's subject is Romance.  Open for interpretation as to what that means to you, I took this route.  And I'm using a cute 'lovebird' image from Robyn's Fetish.  To me, romance is enduring.  It's a little weathered, you know like how your favorite pair of jeans is perfectly worn in.  And for me, the favorite part of 'romance' is knowing that I will be together with my awesome hubby for eternity.  It doesn't get better than that!  :)  I'll list the details at the bottom.  The 'together' part of the sentiment was handwritten by me, a great option when you don't have the exact sentiment you're looking for!



Digital image: Robyn's Fetish
Frame, alpha stickers: Studio Calico
Red woodgrain paper: Basic Grey

1 comment:

  1. Super cute. Hey, you need to tell Pam to fix your bloggie link on the 365 Cards site as it takes you to the old bloggie...just sayin'! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...