2.05.2011

Favorite Papertrey Project of 2010

 Hello!  In celebration of Papertrey Ink's Anniversary, I want to share with you my favorite project from 2010 that used PTI products (which was basically everything).  I can't decide between these 2:

This first card was published in the August 2010 issue of CARDS magazine and a lot of it is PTI!


This next project is my Repurposed Sweater project, where I made a hat for Adelle.  The felt and button that I used for the flower are all PTI.  This one has gotten a lot of views on the blog and I'm hoping it has been helpful for others!

7 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! And what a cutie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love both of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE! So are your projects. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant up-cycling idea Heidi - really clever and Adelle looks so sweet in her hat! Two excellent projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fabulous (congrats on having it published!), and I LOVE that adorable hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card for sure and how cute is that cutie wearing your up-cycling hat!!! Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...