2.12.2011

Papertrey Ink: Mega-Sized!

This card is an oldie, but a goodie. I made this card in February of 2010, but I don't know if I ever have posted it on my blog or not. I used the PTI Damask stamp set to create this giant flower. In fact, everything is PTI except for the patterned paper and the glitter. LOVE this card and I don't have it anymore, so I will probably recreate it at some point (I'll probably leave off the glitter next time). Papertrey Ink wants us to share a card that includes a "mega-sized" element. This certainly fits the bill and I'm glad to revisit it!  ((Have I posted this before??))


I hope everyone's enjoying this Saturday!  The weather is finally starting to warm up (at least for a little while)!

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute! What a great idea! Thanks for your sweet words at my blog today, good luck with the PTI challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful ! Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...