2.12.2011

Shhhhh!

It always seemed kind of ironic to me to put an exclamation point after the word "shhhhh."  Today's card is all about subtle and muted themes and colors.  I'm using part of a digital stamp from Digis with Attitude, who was our sponsor at 365 Cards this week.  I created the label on the computer, then just printed it off.  Add some ribbon and some lines drawn with a ruler and there you have it.  I popped up the sentiment on dimensional adhesive.


And before I go, I wanted to share this sweet picture of my little one.


Just a funny expression that I love!  In the background you can kind of see the quilt I made for her when she was born.  That's the only big sewing project I've ever endeavored and I'm very proud of it :)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...