3.21.2011

I'm Back!

It feels good to be home.  This blog has been neglected for a little while now because I was out of town for 3 weeks staying with my Grandma Patty.  I enjoyed my time there and am going back next month, possibly permanently (but next time I'll bring my crafting supplies!)

Today I have a card for 365 Cards, yes on a new day!  I will now be sharing 365 cards on Mondays!  Today's challenge is the ABC's of Crafting.  A is for Alpha Stickers/Stamps, B is for Blue, C is for Circle.  Our sponsor for this week is Sassy Studio Designs and I got to work with a cute Easter image.  I chose to only use part of it.

Here's my card :)




Glad to be back and I plan for there to be more frequent posts again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...