4.11.2011

An Easter Surprise :)

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a beautiful weekend!  Mine was busy, but that's just life for me right now!  I have a fun card to share with you today via 365 Cards.  It includes 2 elements: the first is a great sponsor The Stamping Boutique, who provided a cute Easter image.  My challenge this week was to create a pop-up card, which just may be the beginning of a fun theme for the week :)



I had a lot of fun digitally coloring this Bunny Egg image!  There are so many things you can do with digital stamps.  I wanted the pop-up to really be a surprise when you open the card, so I tried to make it just a regular pretty card on the outside, then BAM!  Bunny Egg!  :)  I couldn't think of a clever sentiment/punch line for the inside, so I'll just include something in the note when I give away the card.  Maybe something like "hop you're doing well!"  :)  Anyway, Happy Spring to all!

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely), your wonderful work) I like you, Heidi)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...