4.03.2011

Somewhere Over the Rainbow... Yellow Birds Fly...

That's how the song goes, right?  Haha... well I'm close anyway.

... and hello from Grandma's house!  I've been here almost a week and am glad I brought my computer and the essential crafting supplies with me.  I have a card for 365 Cards and fell in love with this image from Heart Song Designs as soon as I saw it.  So cute and so whimsical.  Today's Monday challenge is called "Up in the Air" and you're supposed to include 3 images that you would find in the sky.  Mine are a bird, a rainbow and clouds.


I digitally colored the image, which is always a lot of then... then you can print it, cut it out and voila! :)  I'm especially in love with that hounds tooth pattern I created from scratch.  I kept this card super simple, but you could add any embellishments you want.  Have you ever digitally colored a digital stamp?  It's great for someone like me who doesn't use copic markers.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...