8.07.2011

LDS - I Believe Blog Button - Basic How to add a Blinkie

Today has been a beautiful rainy day and here in Oklahoma, we've really needed some moisture. It helps that it has kept the temperature down a little bit too!

I have a little LDS Freebie for you today. I created this Blog Button for my own blog and thought others might enjoy it as well.

Code Box

To place this into your sidebar on your blog (Blogger), go into the Layout section and choose "Add a Gadget"

There will be a pop up window that will ask you to select the type of Gadget you want to add.

Choose "HTML/JavaScript"


That is where you can enter the code that you copy from my Code Box.

Hope this helps!

OH, and very important:  Only a few hours left to enter my Wall Art Printable Giveaway!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like above i believe blog button. It's great stuff. I get it some wonderful information through this blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...