10.04.2011

October 2011 Visiting Teaching Printable, etc.

I cannot believe it's already October!  Not only is it my favorite time of year, but tomorrow I celebrate my 4th Anniversary with my husband Lucas.  Part of me can't believe it's already been four years, but another part of me feels like I've been married forever.  I'm so grateful to be married to my best friend.  Our relationship just keeps getting better and better.

Another reason I love October is the LDS General Conference, which happens every 6 months.  We're blessed to be able to watch it on TV at home.  The week before the normal sessions, there was a General Relief Society broadcast, which I absolutely loved.  President Dieter F. Uchtdorf gave a wonderful talk on the power of knowing "why."  If you missed it, here's a clip.




I feel like this month's Visiting Teaching Message fits in really nicely with President Uchtdorf's talk. 

I focused on a small part of it and made a little printable handout to share (this is a 5x7).


"The “why” of obedience sanctifies our actions, transforming the mundane into the majestic. It magnifies our small acts of obedience into holy acts of consecration." - President Uchtdorf

Enjoy and feel free to share it/print it as many times as you like!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...