1.10.2013

Weekly Dinner Meal Planning | Free Printable

It's a new year and like most people, I have been motivated to organize my life.  I've created a new budget for my family and have realized that we spend way too much money on food simply because we don't usually have a plan for dinner.  I HATE trying to decide last minute what to make for dinner and then it seems like I never have the right ingredients.  SO.  I'm going to try my hand at Meal Planning.  I created this simple printable to help me stay organized and hope it might be able to help you too!


If you find this useful, I'd love for you to leave a comment and let me know!  Also, if you have any meals that show up frequently on your menu, I'd love to hear about them!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this!! I could only find ones with b-fast & lunch as well, but only needed the dinner section!! Plus this design is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...