6.08.2013

Weekly Calendar/Planner Printable

I've been having fun trying to get myself a little more organized lately... it all started over Memorial Day weekend when my husband had 4 days off in a row and we decided to stay home instead of going on a little weekend vacation.  We planned in advance and accomplished so much!

Well, now, I'm thinking about summer.  My older daughter will be going to school for the first time in the Fall and it's all day!  So, I want to make sure we do a lot of fun things this summer and work on some kind of schedule, to help prepare her for schedule-oriented school.


I made a super simple weekly calendar/schedule printable for my own use, so I thought I'd share.  Use it however you like (personal or non-profit use only!), whether you want to use it to create a weekly menu or track your daily health/fitness routine.  It's designed to print 2 on a page (8.5x11).  Enjoy!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...