1.15.2014

Radiant Orchid and Lovestruck!

I'm absolutely loving the Pantone "Color of the Year"... Radiant Orchid.  What color combos do you like to use with it?  I really love this bold aqua and the chalkboard gray with it :)


Maybe it's cheesy to say in this way, but today I feel SO BLESSED!

We had a big release of new Valentine-related items at Prairie Sweet today and I am honestly just so happy with how they turned out.  My sister and I have been collaborating for well over a year now, trying to create something better than what either of us could do on our own.  I'm grateful for this creative outlet and opportunity to improve my talents... and to learn about running a business, being a mom/wife, church youth leader (and how to balance it all!).  Anyway, I'm especially happy with this new Lovestruck line of products I just finished...

 Deluxe Design Kit: 8 Digital Papers, 9 Digital Embellishments

 5x7 Two-Sided Valentine Cards

Facebook Timeline Covers




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...